A  home fire in Margate left a 76-year-old woman with second degree burns last Thursday.

Enter your number to get our free mobile app

According to the Press of Atlantic City, the fire department responded to the early morning fire on the 9000 block of Pacific Avenue. The fire was accidentally started when a candle came in contact with a combustible item after it was left burning.

The woman was taken to AtlanticCare Regional Medical Center and Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia after sustaining second degree burns.

More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG




More From Lite 96.9 WFPG