Six Flags Extending Holiday in the Park Drive Thru Into Jan. 2021
It looks like the holiday season is going to be lasting a bit longer this year....and do we need it.
Six Flags Great Adventure has just announced that they will be extending their annual Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience for an additional week.
So from January 4th to January 10th, prepare yourselves for daily Christmas light shows and killer hot chocolate because Holiday in the Park will continue!
Tickets cost $14.99 per person but you must make a reservation ahead of time because, ya know...COVID!
Season Pass Holders will be allowed free entry but must still make a reservation online so capacity limits and CDC guidelines can be followed.
This holiday attraction contains more than 1,000,000 lights (imagine being the one to have to put up and take down all those suckers?) and holiday music!
And just a reminder, the, "park's regular rides and attractions are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday as well as other select days through January 3rd."
There are 12 immersive holiday areas to enjoy throughout the park! These are being labeled as some of Six Flags' favorites:
- North Pole, which contains Santa’s House and features dancing lights traveling around the Bumper Cars pavilion as well as two massive nutcrackers
- Joy to the World in which visitors will travel over massive snowflake light projections under illuminated trees and continue through Twinkle Tunnel.
- Main Street Christmas, which includes a five-story, LED Christmas tree
- Gingerbread Junction features the Carousel pavilion’s light show, peppermint swirl-wrapped trees, and giant, peppermint light projections
- Snowman City and Stewey, its three-story inflatable snowman
For more information, visit SixFlags.com.