Tips on How to Celebrate National Dog Day
National Dog Day is annually celebrated on August 26th. In honor of this very special day, here are few things you can do for your special four-legged friend. According to National Dog Day.com you can:
1. Adopt a dog from your local shelter. You can also volunteer at your local shelter and offer to walk a dog or anything else they may need help with.
2. . Make a donation to your local shelter. Food, blankets or toys would be ideal.
3. Celebrate National Dog Day with your friends and their dogs.
4. Buy a fun toy or two for your best friend.
5. Take your dog for a run on the beach. After beach hours of course.
6. Offer to walk an elderly neighbor's pooch.
7. Brush and pamper your four-legged friend.