Shoprite of Marmora Worker Tests Positive For COVID-19
We are now over four months into the coronavirus crisis and the volatility of COVID-19 continues to affect our area.
ShopRite of Marmora has announced that an employee at their Marmora store located on W. Roosevelt Blvd. has tested positive for COVID-19
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
According to their Facebook page, ShopRite will implement and follow all recommend protocols to reduce the spread of the virus.
The protocols include:
- Making sure the diagnosed associate is not in the workplace.
- Notifying all employees who may have been in close contact with the employee who tested positive.
- A deep cleaning will take place. All workplaces used by the associate will be sanitized as well as common and high-touch areas.
- Store occupancy will be reduced to prevent crowding. Ensuring all employees wear face covering. Social distance practices will continue.
- Plexiglas shields will be placed by all registers.
- All associates and vendors will have their temperature checked.
More From Lite Rock 96.9 WFPG
Photos of Listeners' Patios & Why They Love Them