After Devastating House Fire, EHT Family Searches for Missing Dog
UPDATE: We were so sorry to learn that the family dog died in the house fire. Click here to help the Vola Family of EHT who lost everything...
The morning after their house burned to the ground, an Egg Harbor Township family is looking for their lost pets. We are trying to reunite them with Scooby.
The fire broke out about 6 pm Tuesday in a residential community called “Fountain Lakes,” on the 300 block of Superior Road in EHT.
Townsquare Media's Harry Hurley was first to report that the Joseph and Melissa Vola Family had lost just about everything in their home in the fire, which stubbornly burned through the night.
Melissa Vola posted about the fire early Wednesday on Facebook
Well in case you haven't heard yet, our entire
house burned down tonight. We are all safe but we
are missing our dog Scooby and our cat, Zoe. If
anyone sees them, please let me know! This is very
devastating and we are very much in shock.
Mellisa Vola is asking for help finding Scooby, and we were only too happy to help.
Scooby is a tan mixed breed. If you have seen him, call Mellisa at 609-335-9541.
Good luck to the Vola family!